Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Students Websites

I was really impressed with everybody's websites because they all looked great and were very interesting. My 3 favorite websites were:

1. Lauren's Website
2. Sarah's Travel Bucket List
3. The Hustings of Texas

Lauren's website had many pictures and I was able to learn a lot of about her. Her layout was very interesting and really caught my attention.
Sarah's Travel Bucket List was amazing! I personally want to travel all over the world and her last website part where she talks about studying abroad really made me want to learn more.
Deanna's website about her family was really nice. She did a great job organizing a page for each of her family members and all of the pictures were great.

It was really hard deciding what my favorite websites were because they were all really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment