Thursday, April 21, 2011

I made a website! :)

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~kgarcia1 !

I can't believe that I created a website! The website I decided to make is called CUPCAKE WORLD because I just LOVE cupcakes! I learned to bake when I was only 5 years old at my grandmother's house and cupcakes have always been my specialty. Making my site was easier than I thought thanks to Microsoft Expression Web. The section that I am the most proud of is my nav bar because I created it in Adobe Photoshop. When I first used Adobe Photoshop I was a little nervous, but I am really happy that I learned so many useful tools in this class. Something that I changed in my website was making the pictures a little smaller because they were way too large! My biggest technical challenge was figuring out how to change the title on each section, but a classmate helped me figure that out. My biggest design challenge was making sure the pictures were the right size and designing a good layout. I will show this site to all of my family and friends because I know that they will be very proud of me. I think that I will definitely make another site for another class in the future especially since I am studying business.

3 comments:

  1. thats a really fun idea :) and it makes me want cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm really craving a cupcake now! Your webiste was so bright and cheerful, definitely put a smile on my face. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures and colors you used are amazing! I can tell you spent a lot of careful time making your choices but you also had fun with i! Great job!

    ReplyDelete