Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Trinity Network Diagram

The diagram below shows a design I made to demonstrate Trinity’s network.  After watching the tour video by Jared Pack during Thursday’s class, I was overwhelmed by how much work was put in to our school’s network to allow our campus to have great services. My diagram shows Ruth Taylor in the center because it is the core that connects out to the entire campus. I included my off-campus apartment as well as the dorms to show how students at trinity connect to the internet through the wireless access points and how I also connect to the internet at home with a wireless access point. There are also a few descriptions for other important buildings on campus such as the library and Halsell.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you made your background black and slanted your pictures and subtitles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bright arrows make it really easy to follow, nice idea!

    ReplyDelete